Tuesday, October 9, 2007

E-Zines or Current Event and News Blogs

I found an e-zine and a news and current events blog. The e-zine that I found was the Time Magazine at http://www.time.com/time/. The news and current event blog that I found was at http://www.eblogzilla.com/news-current-events-blogs/. Obviously the Time Magazine website was very efficient and professional. The news and current events blog was a little hard to understand and also a little all over the place. The Time Magazine website was very easy to find on the internet. It was also a very easy website to navigate. It was definately easier to use than the blog site. I found there was a difference in what events were covered on each website. I found it interesting that the eblogzilla.com site seemed to not cover any relevant stories. I felt very confident in navigating through the Time website. I knew the information I was reading was very credible. The blog site on the other hand was a little all over the place and hard to understand as I said before. I feel that a printed magazine or newspaper would be more credible than the blog that I found. I would be just as confident in a printed magazine or newspaper as the Time Magazine website. I feel the research I did neither supported or unsupported my thesis in the original post on my blog. I feel the smae way about blogging as I did at the beginning of this project.

1 comment:

Rhi said...

On the e-blogzilla site, what might have helped you would have been to pick a specific blog. What you linked to shows is a blog listing. Though I do agree that current events blogs info varies from an e-zine. After all, the blog is more of a personal view.